Sunday, April 29, 2007

Four Footed Birthday

Some one I know was six years old on Saturday!

Majc with her toys

Yes, it was my good little puppy Majc! We took her out to the pet store to pick out some toys. She got a nylabone, a new bone toy, some pig's ears and dog biscuits. Then we took her to the dog park and she ran around with the other dogs for a couple hours. She had a great time!

Knitting

I made progress on the Apple Laine socks. I really like how these are coming along. I picked a ribbing pattern from More Sensational Knitted Socks. Uneven Ribbing, page 87. A simple two row repeat.


Apple Laine socks

Apple Laine sock

I thought that knitting this pair just couldn't get any better. Then I got a call from Knitter's Kove and the rosewood needles I ordered came in. I am in heaven! These needles are fantastic! Nice and smooth. Good needles really make a difference.

Apple Laine sock

I got a little done on the chevron scarf as well.

Chili Pepper scarf

3 Comments:

Blogger RoxanneZYG said...

Awwww, cute puppy! The scarf is fab and your sock looks great too!

7:26 PM  
Blogger wrchili said...

Happy birthday Majc! It sounds like he had a good day. Your socks and scarf are coming along nicely. I had to rip out a pair of socks I was doing, because I dropped a stitch and couldn't find it. I'm not looking forward to starting over again.

8:06 PM  
Blogger me myself and i said...

ooohhh such pretty colors! Happy Birthday pup!

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home