Thursday, April 05, 2007

It's Official!

Knitting

Tofutsies

I am so loving this Tofutsies yarn!
Perfect for spring/summer socks!
Soft, light, and colorful!
Speaking of color.....

I picked this up today:

PAAS Egg Coloring Kit

I am thinking it will dye yarn like Koolaid.
Has anyone tried this?
Please share your thoughts and experience if so.

Work

I got a big promotion at work today!
Yeah me!
*Happy Dance* *Snoopy Dance*
I just couldn't hold it in any longer!!!

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss

That is how I feel right now. He was one smart Cat!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the promotion!

Yes, I know people who've dyed with the Easter egg dyes, and it comes out great. In fact, quite a lot (maybe even all, I'm not sure) of these were done with Easter egg dyes:

http://wolfandturtle.net/Dye/index.php

10:13 AM  
Blogger brandilion said...

gratz on the raise! Love to see what happens with the easter egg dye...

11:25 AM  
Blogger ~Lynn~ said...

Congrats on the promotion. Love your blog...wonderful. I have never dyed any yarns so I am of no help there. Just wanted to say I enjoyed your writing and will bookmark you. Take care and KNIT ON!
And we still have tons of snow in Maine and the lakes and rivers are still frozen...so now swimming here yet!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home