Thursday, March 29, 2007

More, More, More

Joy and happiness abound!

KnitPicks order

My KnitPicks order arrived today and now I have 2 new sock books! Favorite Socks and More Sensational Knitted Socks! and a chart keeper! and more sock yarn - Gloss! YEAH! I really like both of these sock books. There are a few patterns that caught my interest already. And the Gloss is very yummy. They are Woodland Sage and Dusk. I ordered it before my yarn diet, by the way, so it doesn't count! hehe

I am still infatuated with the Feather and Fan scarf!
In fact, it is 2 feet long already!

Feather and Fan scarf

Feather and Fan scarf

Gotta have a closeup shot!

Feather and Fan scarf

*Sigh*
Infatuation, the state of being completely carried away by unreasoning passion or love; addictive love.
That's where I am at right now.
It's nice place to be.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yarngineer said...

I just got my More Sensational Knitted Socks book too, but have not really had time to look at it. I am thinking of doing one of those scarves myself. I need to see if I have a pattern for one though. Don't really want to buy another book. :)

8:32 AM  
Blogger teabird said...

Beautiful, beautiful feather and fan!

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home