Monday, March 05, 2007

Homeward Bound

It has been a really long week. My DH had to fly back to Guam on a family matter last Monday. That left me home alone. But he is on a plane as I am writing this and should be back in Colorado in about an hour! YEAH!! I spent most of the weekend at my friends' homes to fight off the loneliness. While he was gone I did alot of knitting of course, and some retail therapy.

Del totally deserved some new socks - hand knit socks makes everything better right?

Blue/Brown socksBlue/Brown socksBlue/Brown socks

Magic Stripes
#205 Brown/Blue Pattern
64 stitches on KP #1 (2.5mm)
7 inches btwn toe and heel
4 inch 2X2 ribbing

I started the Carousel socks.

Carousel socks

I really like the bright colors! As I said they are Koigu-ish in softness, but thinner, like Trekking.

I got some yarny goodness in the mail today from The Loopy Ewe. This is Fleece Artist, Pinata.
Yummy!!

Fleece ArtistFleece Artist

The package came priority(I like that). The yarn was wrapped in tissue like a present. Nice touch. Sheri, from The Loopy Ewe hand wrote a note and included a little extra gift and samples of other yarn crack that she knows I must have!! hehe Customer service is very important in such a competitive business. We knitters like the attention to detail and going the extra step. Bravo.

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

look at you go with all those socks...

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home