Thursday, March 01, 2007

Take it Ice and Slow

The drive home last night was no fun at all! Normally I get home in about 15 - 20 minutes. Last night took over an hour! There wasn't even alot of snow, as far as accumulation. But visiblility was bad. So, today is the first of March - only 20 days until spring! Let me set my watch! As most people from Colorado Springs know, we get most of our snowfall in March. And it is the heavy wet stuff. Oh well, I still love it here! Maybe it is the unpredictablility that keeps us here! Keeps us on our toes that's for sure!

Anyway, onto knitting....

I am enjoying the Trekking cable socks.
As you can see, I am past the heels.
I will be using this pattern again, in other Trekking colors.
They just seem to go together!

Trekking Cable socks

Trekking Cable sock

I have some Yarn Pr0n as well....

Claudia Carousel Claudia Woodland Moss

These are Claudia Handpainted in Carousel and Woodland Moss from Simply Socks Yarn Company. Great service! I will definately use them again! They offer free shipping with a $50 purchase - free PRIORITY shipping!! WOW! And the yarn is lovely as well! Very Koigu-ish and the colors are so vibrant! I have a pattern in mind for the Carousel already!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As much as I'm sure the snow really stinks, I'm envious. I've never seen snow! I've been living in South Florida for way to long.

The socks look great, and the Simply Socks Yarn Company seems awesome. I must check them out!

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home