Saturday, February 17, 2007

Alien Pod

Last night a strange pod was trying to open in our kitchen.

Flower opening

Here it is this morning.

Flower Opening

I started another knitting project yesterday too. I know, I need another project like a hole in the head. But the yarn calls to me, it wants to be knit!


Hand Towel

Specs:
2nd Time Cotton, 205 Bermuda
Bernat Handcrafter, White
cast on 75 stitches size 6 needle

It is a hand towel. But I am going to frog it and restart because I think it is too wide - 15 inches. I was thinking 12 inches would be better, more like a fingertip towel. So I am thinking 60 stiches would be just right.

I am still working on the Mardi Gras socks and the fair isle scarf. So I guess I will take all three projects to knit group today. I take more than one project in case I would rather focus on the conversation than the knitting, then I need something mindless! Besides, I think most of us have knitting ADD sometimes :)

Enjoy your weekend!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Oh, I LOVE your lilies! Lilies are my favorite flowers.

BTW, re: the thong -- I used to wear thongs (many pounds ago), and never would have worn that one! It's pretty ridiculous.

10:56 AM  
Blogger brandilion said...

I love lilies too, they smell so good. I agree, 12 inches sounds much better for a hand towel

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home