Monday, January 29, 2007

Earthy Socks

In all the excitement over the weekend of my maiden voyage to Fair Isle, I forgot to show you my new socks on the needles.

Earthy Socks

I do not name all of my projects, but these are special. The color is fantastic! It is leftover Crazy Monkey yarn from the last moebius. I started these on Friday night. I took them to knit group with me. They looked HUGE! I thought it was my imagination. But I had to get another opinion. There must have been some black hole in the knitter universe continuum or something. I used the same needles I always use with the same number of stitches that I always use. But they were too big. So, when I got home on Saturday night I frogged them and started again with 4 less stitches, now they fit. Go figure!

Earthy Socks

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

knitting always seems weird to me like that you think there should be a constant but there isn't!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home