Sunday, January 14, 2007

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Frost on the Window

Cold, but not much more snow. So it was a great day for knit group at Lisa's house. It was nice sitting in front of the fire and knitting! Christy did a great job of writing about the day here.

socks

I worked on these new socks.
So far, just my basic toe up pattern.
I haven't decided on a cuff pattern yet.

And I cast on for a moebius, twice!
It's a joke with us that we cannot count at knit group!
Always better to cast on at home, then take your project to knit group!

Moebius

Yarn: Crazy Monkey Yarn
Needles: size 6 KnitPicks Options
Pattern: A Treasury of Magical Knitting by Cat Bordhi
Chapter Three page 26, Purl Ridge Moebius
Cast on 280 stitches


Moebius

This pattern is simple, yet elegant.
Really shows off the beauty of the yarn!
I am lovin this yarn. Everyone else did too.
And I barely got to leave with it still in MY knit bag!

Random

FridayNightKnittingClub

This book is coming out this week and I can hardly wait!
Looking forward to the movie too!


Random puppy pic

Majc

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the frost is lovely. i met the author of the book & got a signed copy at tnna this past weekend, can't wait to start it.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home