Monday, January 08, 2007

A Forest and #4

I started Red Scarf #4 last night.

Red Scarf #4
Yarns: Cascade Bollicine Grey and White
KnitPicks Swish Superwash Red Pepper
Needles: Size 8 Brittany
Seed Stitch with stripes
It is 19 inches long already!

Neck Warmer
I found this WIP laying around and finished it off tonight.
Hubby likes it, so I gave it to him.
This is so soft and cuddly! Have to make one for me next.

Yarn: Brooks Farm Four Play Jeans Old and New
Needle: size 6 Addi Turbo 24 inch
125 stitches 3X2 ribbing
6 inches tall

Neck Warmer

Lego Trees

My DH liked his stocking full of Legos so much that I ordered him some special pieces from The Lego website. Others sets arrived, but I liked the little forest. They are fun! Makes you just want get down on the floor and build something!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i lvoe the red stripes with the grey.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

I agree w/Kat; I like the red & grey together. To me, it's a very manly look.

The Legos are TOO cute!

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home