Thursday, December 28, 2006

Another Snow Storm

Yesterday I finally received my last two holiday packages.
Mail was delayed due to the last snow storm.

Sock Yarn

This is Magic Stripes Bright Spring and Blue/Brown. Yeah sock yarn!

And I also received a box of cookies and stuff from my mom.
This is what's left....

Cookie Crumbs

Thanks mom!

My first red scarf is up to 3 feet long already! Halfway!

Colorado is getting hit with another snow storm.

SnowStorm

SnowStorm

Majc the Snowdog

More snow is on the way! Might get snowed in - darn!

2 Comments:

Blogger Abigail said...

Yeah for snow! We are getting just a little of what you are getting! For us it does not happen often

But it makes for perfect knitting and movie days. Can we have some more?

Happy New Year!

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i heard about the snow coming, i can't believe it...you guys are having a heck of a season so far!

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home