Thursday, December 21, 2006

Still Snowing

Snowstorm Day 2......

Snowstorm day 2

Snowstorm day 2

Majc likes to jump over the drifts! But the wind is still blowing hard and it is COLD, so I don't let her stay out too long. We made the national news with this storm. But it is Colorado after all! The ski resorts are undoubtedly happy for the extra inches right before the holiday weekend.

I am almost done with my stocking. Should have a finished object to share later today. Until then, I am staying inside and warm! curled up with a mug of coffee!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'll send you some hot chocolate!!

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, It's TB at work.. working today on this cold, snowy day, they didn't close. My DH is off again today. Some of the people who were here till 5:00 last night had to stay in a hotel.. Jack was there with them.. this is crazy!! So far I'm safe.. and dad will bring me back home with his truck...

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home