Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Lemon-Lime Dishcloths

Lemon Lime Dishcloths

Left: Peaches & Cream: Lemon-Lime/White
Right: Peaches & Cream: Daisy Ombre/Sugar & Cream Hot Green

I think these will make a great gift for my neighbor. But I am thinking of making one more for this set. I was thinking of taking the leftovers and either making another ballband half lemon-lime, half daisy. Or making this nine patch from Mason-Dixon Knitting with the hot green in the middle, daisy in the next round, and lemon-lime in the corners. What do you think?

4 Comments:

Blogger roseygirl said...

these are really pretty the colors look great very refreshing.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those are very pretty! Very spring like!!

11:10 PM  
Blogger Maus said...

Wow you've been busy! Love the yellow green color :)

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the lemon/lime/white one! Not fond of the ninepatch, though.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home