Thursday, November 16, 2006

Yarn Love Thursday

I can home from work today and found Lots of yarn love from Knit Picks!
In addition to the yarn, I got this book.

One Skein Wonders

This is really good! I flipped thru it and found at least a dozen things that I want to make already. You know how sometimes (ok alot of times) you find a skein of yarn that you have to have. You don't know what you are going to make with it, but you get it anyway. It sits in your stash wanting to be knit. You want to knit it, but what to make. Consider this book full of ideas. All projects are one skein. Different weights and fibers. Perfect!

Now, to the yarn....

Yarn Love

Starting at the bottom left, there is Essential in Cocoa, Wool of the Andes in Forest Heather, Wool of the Andes Bulky Hand dye in Impatiens and Yukon, Palette in Nutmeg, Wood, Bark, Black, Cream, and White, and Bare - Superwash/Nylon/Donegal Fingering Weight. Not pictured is more Sapphire for DH's raglan sweater and two more sets of Options dpns.

More Cute Dog Pics

Majc Portrait



Closeup

This is Majc saying,"Can I have a french fry PLEASE!! Look at how cute I am! I see the fries......I smell the fries......PLEASE!!!!!"

More cute Majc pictures here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Larjmarj said...

I have never ordered from knit picks but every thing that I've seen from there on blogs and in person looks great. What a pathetic look on your pup's face, I hope you gave him/her a fry.

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so what are you making with all that yarn?!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home