Thursday, November 09, 2006

Actual Knitting Content

There has been knitting, really.
And I have the pictures to prove it!

First up is a finished thing!
I finished the Socktoberfest yarn swap socks.

Flower Power socks

Flower Power Closeup

Flower Power socks
Specs:
Yarn: Knit Picks Memories Flower Power from Shannon
Needles: Knit Picks #1 (2.5mm)
60 stitches 4X1 seed stitch ribbing

I really like these socks. The yarn is so bright and cheerful, the pattern was interesting. They will be happy on my feet!
Thank you Shannon :)

Marble Grey socks

I have been working on the Marble Grey socks for my DH off and on. A little progress I guess. I like the effect with the mixing of the yarn.

Sapphire Raglan

And progress on the raglan, also for my DH. I like making top down raglans - too easy! The cable adds a little bit of interest. He likes the color and how nicely it is coming along.

I guess that's all for tonight. Maybe a longer post this weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

seed stitch ribbing? It's not 4x1 ribbing? I ask because they're beautiful. An absolutely stunning choice for that yarn!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home