Sunday, November 05, 2006

Busy Weekend

I went to knit group on Saturday and hung out with the girls. Funny, I was the first one there and the last to leave! But the DH had to work, so where else would I be! Christy brought some of her yummy yarn. I went home with 2 skeins of sockweight.

Crazy Monkey Yarn

I guess green was my color yesterday. Not the usual color I go for, but I liked it! It just popped. And my sweetie likes green too, so that works out. Christy brought some homespun she was working on - can't wait to see it with "the sparkly bits" mixed in!

I actually got some knitting done at knit group too. Shocking, I know. I made some progress on DH's top down raglan. I couldn't get a really good pic, sorry, the color was just not coming out right. Whatever, you get the idea.

Sapphire Cable Sweater

Sapphire Cable Sweater Closeup

Did you notice that if you click on a link in my blog it opens in a new window now. Anne showed me that trick. It is just a piece of HTML that you add to your template in Blogger. If you want it, let me know and I'll send it along. Thank you, Anne!

This afternoon, the ladies in our fellowship are giving our pastor's wife a surprise birthday party. That should be fun! So I better go get ready.

Enjoy what's left of your weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home