Friday, October 27, 2006

Frozen Feast

frozen dinner

We are still snowed in here in Colorado.
We got about 3 feet of snow at our house.
But we have time for a Feast.

Appetizer
Create a new candle scent.
Puppy breathe, cuz that is love!

Soup
Name one way you show affection to others.
Cooking a good dinner. I was raised by my Italian grandmother to believe that food equals love.

Salad
What is your favorite writing instrument?
my keyboard.

Main Course
If you were given $25 to spend anywhere online, from which site would you buy?
Knit Picks without a doubt.

Dessert
Are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, what are you going to be?
No dressing up for me. I think that most holidays are for kids.
But if I was, an Eskimo would be appropriate.

Here's a cute puppy pic.
Majc loves to play in the white stuff!
Especially with daddy!

Del & Majc in the snow

5 Comments:

Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I'm first again! Seems that I have been first in many sites I have visited. Am I too early?
Great feast you have served.
Mine's up too and Happy Halloween.

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes! That's a lot of snow!

Nice feast. :) A Inuit would be appropriate for all that snow. ;)

Have a good weekend, if you can with all that snow!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Shawnee said...

Holy cow! That sure is a lot of snow. I guess I'll stop complaining about the rain we've been getting the past few days!

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow snow...send it this way... I just wish it would atleast get cold here.

and I am so with your grandma on the food equals love thing :)

1:43 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

It was great seeing you today MJ! And Ilove love love your "new" sock top, I'm gonna use it on my next pair.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home