Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Favorite Sweater Socks

It snowed again last night.
Can you see the green leaves still on tree on the right?
Gotta love Colorado!

We got 5 - 8 inches depending on what side of town you are on.

Snow

Snow

The sun came out this afternoon and melted most of it already!

I finished another pair of socks for my DH!

Favorite Sweater socks

What is that in the background?
My favorite sweater.

Specs:
Magic Stripes
#201 Denim Stripe
64 stitches on KP #1 (2.5mm)
7 inches btwn toe and heel
3 inch 1X1 ribbing

He had them on exactly 1 minute after the picture was taken!
That is why I keep knitting him socks!! DH gets it!

The other socks have been getting attention too!

Watercolor socks

Falling Leaves socks

Both the Watercolor socks and the Falling Leaves socks are up past the heels! Very fun! I have been taking Falling Leaves to work, and everyone likes watching their progress! I really, really like the Plain & Fancy Sheep & Wool Co yarn. It is hand spun and handpainted. It is so soft! I just cannot put into words the sensuality of this yarn! I wish they had a website, but checkbook is happy that they do not! Their email is KGAggen@aol.com in case you want to contact Grace concerning your own stash enhancement.

I am an enabler, I know!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, it just kills me that I missed this at Estes. I really wish I could find a website for them... I'd love to buy some of their stuff, and I don't get to a lot of events.

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The watercolor socks are really pretty I like that colorway. :) I also thought the ruffle you did was cool! I thought I was the only little girl that went from tidy to messy in nothing flat. ;)

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home