Monday, October 02, 2006

More Koigu

Stash Enhancement

I was going to be good and not buy any new yarn for Socktoberfest. Anyone who has seen my stash knows that I have plenty of pretty yarn already. But, but...... it is Koigu! And I am infatuated. You understand when love is new and you just can't get enough!! So it's ok right? Look, who wouldn't love those pretty colors.......

More Koigu

From Left to Right they are:
P618 P623B P720 P623C P319X

NOTE: I forgot to mention that I ordered this yarn from Yarnzilla and the service was fantastic!

Yes, I only got one of each. I have little feet. And if I do a contrasting heel, then I only need 50 grams for a pair! Sick huh?!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you are so cruel! I can't believe you went somewhere with Koigu and didn't let me tag along. I'm drooling here, and I think I just felt a tear run down my face... so, SO pretty!

7:05 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Wow! I got here from the Socktoberfest page, to read your survey questions. That Koigu is pretty...I haven't tried it yet, but the Yarnzilla link is tempting me, since I don't think anyone sells it in my town.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home