Sunday, September 24, 2006

Is it Socktober Yet?

I have started Socktoberfesting and planning. Cable socks, feather and fan socks, the perfect yarns. But today I only have one word for socks and that word is Koigu..... I am in Love! Head over heels, really!! I was swept off my feet with unbridled infatuation!

Koigu KPPPM P714

This is Koigu KPPPM #714 that I found at Estes Park. My first Koigu. Maybe that is why I am almost speechless at its beauty! Its uniqueness! No stripes, no pooling, so unlike any other yarn. Could this be The Perfect Sock Yarn? (Sigh)

So I had to cast on with it! How could it have sat in my stash so long untouched! This yarn really wants to be socks! It has to be socks! Once on the needles I could hardly contain my joy!

Koigu toes

Koigu toe closeup

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm... Koigu!

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never tried Koigu but it looks pretty tasty. Love the colors!

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home