Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Mid Week Update

I love these socks! And I know that my DH will like them too! They are taking a little longer to knit for the obvious reason - they are bigger!

LumberJack socks

Closeup LumberJack socks

And don't they just make you want to break out the flannel shirts? Just in time for early fall! I enjoy the changing of the seasons here in Colorado! And Autumn is my favorite season!

I have also been working on Blueberries. The bad thing about rectangle shawls, it looks the same, only longer. I am enjoying this pattern, even more after I switched to Knit Picks Options needles for this project. The pointy tips help in purling 3 together and knit, purl, knit in one stitch. As I mentioned in my last post I am using two strands of Handpainted laceweight held together. But I did not mention that they are two different colors, blue and purple, that is what gives it the blueberry look.

Blueberries Shawl

My DH joined us for knit group this past Saturday. He made some cute stitch markers. But we all forgot to take pictures! He really likes to make "knitting jewelry" for us! So I suggested trying colored jump rings as an added touch. I found this website and ordered him some of these jump rings to try out in different colors and sizes. I think he will really like them! And yes, I will bring them to knit group when I get them.

Colored Jump Rings

So, besides knitting, we have been catching up on Lost. The new season starts in two weeks and I am excited! So we are re-watching Season 2. We do not watch too much television, but we do like this show. I haven't really had a favorite tv show since Friends.

I guess that's all for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see purple and green jump rings!!

If Mr. Blogless MJ is willing, I'd love some more. Name your price.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home