Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I Love Wendy!!

Something really cool happened today!
If you haven't read Wendy today, please do so now. Then read then comments to see who won the sock yarn......

I'll wait......(hold music playing)

Ok, yes I won the sock yarn from Wendy! She sent me an email! ME! Wendy sent little ole me an email!! This is me sounding like a dork, I know. And I know that Wendy puts her big girl panties on one leg at a time, just like most of us. But still, it's Wendy!! OMG!

The yarn is cute. It's Opal. I like Opal. I have a couple pairs of Opal socks. Check out my Finished Objects section. So that is cool.

Anyway, enough of me sounding like a dork.....

I did get some knitting done over the weekend between trips to see the balloons.

Sockotta 502 heels

I am up past the heels on both socks. I like doing both socks at the same time, but I don't do the 2circ thing. Maybe someday, but I like DPN's. The circs are only on the one sock as a holder since I only have one set of Crystal Palace size 1, which are perfect for the cotton. Normally I like metal needles for wool, but the cotton is too slippery. I thought I would give Sockotta one more try since I liked this color so much. I think the other pair I knitted out of Sockotta are softening up as I wash them. So maybe I will become a fan. Regia Cotton is still my favorite of the cotton blends so far, but I haven't knit up the One Line yet.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man Mj you are just blogging away. Have you ever asked yourself why didn't you cave in sooner? hehe

7:25 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

The funny thing is I thought I wouldn't have anything to say - LOL
And I didn't have a camera. Pictures are very important on a knit blog :)

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning the Wendy yarn!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home