Monday, September 04, 2006

Balloon Classic Part 2

And We Have Lift Off

The conditions were perfect for the Balloon Classic today!! It was a tremendous photo-op!! And I really enjoyed it!

Balloon Classic 2006

Look! This guy is flying his balloon with no basket!
Cool!!

Some dipped down into the lake!

Balloon Classic 2006


The sky was filled with balloons :)

Balloon Classic 2006

The mountains, the lake, the balloons... what a wonderful way to start a day! This was my first Balloon Classic, but it will not be my last!!

You can click on the pictures to make them bigger and that will take you to a folder of more pictures of the Balloon Classic. I could not upload all of them since I took almost 500 pictures in 2 days! I love my new camera!

Your regularly scheduled knit blog will return later this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home