Saturday, September 02, 2006

Finished Object of Love

Sweater#2

I finished sweater #2 last night!! I love this sweater! It was a joy to knit. I love the simple pattern, love the yarn, love the fit! I just love everything about this sweater!

Specs:
Finished Sept 1, 2006
knitting time: 2 weeks
Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Amethyst Heather 10 skeins
Size 8 needles for main. size 6 for 1X1 ribbing.

Sockotta 502

This is what I knit on today. I had to do something mindless while we sat in the coffee shop this morning. This is Sockotta #502. I like them.

And of course another cute puppy pic.
majc

Not much planned this weekend. But I would like to go to this. I have lived in Colorado ten years and I have never been to the balloon classic. Of course I will take my camera and let you enjoy it too!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sweater looks great... love the little cable detail.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home