Monday, August 21, 2006

Leftovers

Since I missed Friday's Feast, We are having Monday Leftovers....

Appetizer
Choose one: Popcorn, Pizza, Pretzels, Peanuts, or Pasta.
popcorn

Soup
Describe your personality in terms of a particular vehicle.
The Classic Mustang, 1965, red

Salad
If you won a shopping spree, from which store would you want it to be?
KnitPicks


Main Course
Which television show re-runs do you enjoy watching?
Friends and Lost

Dessert
If you could look into the future, how far down the road would you like to see? 10 years? 100 years? A million?
I would not want to see the future. That would be like snooping for your presents the night before your birthday, what's the fun in that? Ruins the whole surprise.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Are you going to feast on Fridays with me?

I LOVE your answer to the dessert question. I really needed those wise words right now. :)

2:56 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

Welcome to blogland. :)

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home