Sunday, August 27, 2006

Comments

Thank you for everyone who commented on my posts, I appreciate it!
So let me respond to some.

Brie asked:
"I remember you thinking you might run out of the main color - did you have any problems with that?"
No, I actually had enough yarn originally by half a skein of the main color. But as this was my first sweater, I doubted, and ordered more just in case. I will probably make a matching hat or socks or maybe a bag with the rest.

Leisel requests:
"Any chance we can convince you to show a modelled shot? I like to see sweaters on their persons ;)"
Here you go:

mj sweater close

Samantha wrote:
"Majc is a cutie. :)"
Majc read this and says that there should be more puppy pictures on the blog. She is the mascot after all!

majc cute

majctongue

My DH says thank you for all the nice birthday wishes.
Linda said:
"Happy BD to your hubby, he's a peach, as my Aunt Rene would say."
He laughed and said that he has never been called a peach before.

Brie said:
"I subscribed to Reader's Digest for years just for the funny anecdotes...they seem to be so good at collecting and they have wise advice, too."
My mom renews my subscription every year!


Thank you again to Felicia and Kathy who dragged me kicking and screaming into blogland. You always knew I would like it, and you were right :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) Your sweater looks happy on its person.

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the sweater looks GREAT on you :) matching hat would be awesome! good job mj

7:47 PM  
Blogger procrastinatingmind said...

I love that sweater... colors are so you... :o) and it looks comfy...

You’re an inspiration to raglan knitting!! hehehe

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sweater looks good on you! Majc is cute as always.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home