Saturday, September 09, 2006

It's All About Socks!

Today's post is all about socks!

First, I finished the Sockotta socks yesterday.

Sockotta socks

Specs:
Color #502
knitted with Crystal Palace needles size 1
short row heel and toes

I have been admiring Felicia's Jellybean socks lately. In fact, she is working on another pair. And I was walking past my own Magic Stripes Jellybean Stripes yarn thinking how cute it is. Amazingly, 2 skeins followed me to work yesterday. I was just going to set them on my desk because they made me smile. But somehow it cast itself on and made toes while I was working!

Magic Stripes

I have been wanting to start a pair of blue Magic Stripes socks as well for DH. So I took some to the coffee shop today to meet with Felicia and Kathy. And I started these:

Magic Stripes

When I got home tonight after dinner, I found a package waiting for me. It was the sock yarn from Wendy! Thank you again, Wendy! You Rock!

Wendy Yarn

I like the colors! Opal Brasil 6ply color #1126 BTW. It looks even better in person! So I will probably start a pair in this yarn this weekend as well. This yarn needs some love! I don't want the yarn to have a complex and need therapy. The yarn wants to be socks!

Seems I have sock startitis!! And that is not a bad thing at all!

Have a happy weekend!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MJ loves blogging, MJ loves blogging!

Seriously, I'm glad you gave it a try and even happier that you love it!

Thanks again for not snapping of pic of me in the compromising position. :)

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home