Friday, September 22, 2006

Cute Puppy Pic, Feasting, and Sock Love

Majc wearing LumberJack socks

Majc tried to make off with the LumberJack socks! I think she likes handknit socks too! Actually she was really good about posing. She is so cute! She must know how cute she is because I always tell her! What a good girl!!

It is time again for Friday's Feast!

Appetizer
Measured in minutes or hours, how much exercise have you had in the last week?
2 1/2 hours

Soup
If you had to change your blog title to something else, what would it be?
I like my blog title. I was first refered to as "Blogless MJ" by Kathy, and that's special.

Salad
Name one television show you watched when you were 9-12 years old.
Little House on the Prairie, I still watch it!

Main Course
If someone gave you $50 to spend with the one condition that it had to be educational, what would you purchase?
It would have to be books of some kind, all reading is good!

Dessert
Do you tend to prefer dark colors, neutral shades, or lighter/pastel hues?
I like them all! I am all over the color wheel! Knitting has really opened my eyes to lots of colors and combinations!

Now for some sock love!
I joined Socktoberfest - it is a celebration of socks! I am all for that!! It is described as "not your typical knitalong" and that's good too, something different. Felicia wrote a good post about it here. So grab some yarn, some needles and let's have fun with socks!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why yes, you are special. We just don't point it out very often. :)

Seriously...glad you like your blog name!

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home