Monday, September 25, 2006

Appreciation

My DH really liked his LumberJack socks! He showed them off at knit group on Saturday and at the BBQ on Sunday. I had to tell him to take them off and put them in the wash! I promised my wonderful enabler that there will be more socks in his size. And here they are! His second pair already!

Blue Stripe socks

Specs:
Magic Stripes #202 Sea Blue Pattern
64 stitches on KP #1 (2.5mm)
7 inches btwn toe and heel
3 inch 1X1 ribbing

And Majc had to model them again! This time on her head!

Majc wearing  socks

And he has another manly pair on the needles already!

Denim Stripe

This is called Stonewashed Blue Pattern. Why? Someone please explain this to me! Was the laundresses washing the yarn on the stone and cut her finger and bled on the blue? I would have named it something like "Liberty" or "Patriot Blue".... What would you call it?

I have not forgotten the Koigu socks, they will get some attention tonight after dinner!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap. You're a sock knitting machine!

You're not hand cranking those, are you? :)

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you are cranking out the socks. Lucky hubby!

Majc is so cute. :)

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Majc, it's Scout. Okay, so I've got the threesome ready to go this Saturday. We'll throw yarn balls at the people and they'll leave us alone. It'll be you, Kishka, and me.

I'll even brush my teeth. . .

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a date! Cool how we talked the people into having you and Kish over! hehe! They probably think that it was their idea! Let them think that and we can have our secrets! See ya Saturday ya big stud!

Majc

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home