Sunday, October 01, 2006

Puppy Party!!

We had the best time yesterday!
Majc called Kishka
rub my tummy
and Scout
Scout toy
to invite them over for a puppy party!
All 3 playing

3 Dogs Sitting

Everyone played nice!
In between the tennis ball throwing and snacking on the wonderful treats that arrived, we actually got some knitting done too!

Del and Majc
Thanks to "The Dog Whisperer" who entertained our furry guests!

Koigu socks

The Koigu socks are almost done! I am finishing up the ribbing.

Stonewashed socks

The Stonewashed socks for my wonderful husband are past the heels!

Today is the first day of October which means SOCKTOBERFEST offically begins! Although most of us were too excited to wait!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Majc - Thank you for having Mom and I over. I had a lot of fun. I slept the whole way home and Mom and I went to bed early last night.

Love,
Kishka

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home