Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Stonewashed Socks

Stonewashed Socks
More sock love for my DH!
Specs:
Magic Stripes #208 Stonewashed Blue Pattern
64 stitches on KP #1 (2.5mm)
7 inches between toe and heel
3 inch 1X1 ribbing

I got this in the mail yesterday!
It was on backorder.
Sockotta
Sockotta #20, #15

This arrived yesterday as well from Zooba.
I am not feeling the Zooba love.
Their customer service (or lack there of) sucks!
And their selection of knitting books is sparse.

But I love this book!
Lots of good patterns and ideas!

Sensational Knitted Socks

All this just in time for Socktoberfest!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like those socks. And yay for getting the best sock book ever!

Your blog is looking wonky, btw.

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only thing keeping me with Zooba at the moment is the hope that Knitting Beyond the Edge will make it into their selection when it is released in November. They've had nothing new knitting for ages (or if there was anything, it wasn't interesting).

I've even filled in with a bunch of cooking books, but really, there's not even many (any?) of those left that I think are worth $10... and $10 more a month for yarn wouldn't be a bad thing.

Plus, I just drives me bananas that when I search for knit books, I'm also shown everything about knights and anything where the publisher put something like "close knit" in the description of the book.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home