Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Balancing Act

I know what it is I like about knitting washcloths:
1. They are quick to make. Talk about instant gratification!
2. You can practice new stitches or techniques without committing to a large project.
3. Cotton yarn comes in alot of cute colors and is inexpensive.
4. Dogs can balance washcloths on their head!

Genius Face Cloths
This pattern is so easy! It is from Mason Dixon Knitting page 133. The Baby Genius burpcloth. I used Sugar 'n Cream Hot Green and Over the Rainbow. I knit two rows of each color alternately. Look at how quick you can see the pattern. Nothing to it really.

Genius Face Cloths

After watching Breakfast at Tiffany's last night. See how fast it goes. And I was watching the movie too. Good movie BTW.

Genius Face Cloths
I finished the first one on my lunch break at work today. I cast on 50 stitches and knit until it looked square. I had about half the yarn left I think, so I started another one!

Balancing Act

Majc said that she hasn't been on the blog in a while. So I had get her to model. How does a dog model a face cloth? On her head of course. She held it for quite a while! But treats were involved as always! She is such a good girl!

3 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Colorado Knitter said...

what an adorable model! :)

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made one of those recently (actual burp cloth, though... not as a dishcloth... I like that idea). It really was incredibly fast and easy.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

That dog looks adorable!

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home