Thursday, November 23, 2006

Stuffed

thanksgiving_turkey

I am happily stuffed! And thankful!
Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

I am doing alot of knitting, holiday knitting.
All the names have been drawn in the 3 Secret Santas that I am in! I said I wasn't going to do holiday knitting this year, but I kinda have to. The one person told me what he wanted last year if I picked his name! I got him this year. So I wonder if he remembers that he asked for helmet liners to take hunting? The other is a person from work, she asked for "purple bath accessories" so knitted washcloths and fancy soap made sense! These little knitted holiday items aren't stressful. Not like last year, when I was knitting up till midnight on Dec 24th! But I did finish my daughter's stocking and she loved it! It is unique, just like her!

Each project is started, so that is good. I will post pics later.

Let me waddle over to the couch....and knit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home