Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like....

Our White Christmas is a little early in Colorado this year!

Snowstorm

Look at that wind!
(as always, click on any pic to enlarge)

I left work early. It took me over an hour to drive the 8 miles home. Then I got stuck on the driveway!

Stuck on the driveway

But at least I made it home!

My Hero!

A few minutes later my hero came and rescued my car.
Majc had fun playing in the white stuff with her Dad! She carried her ball down the driveway thinking this was a good time to play catch! Silly girl! Now my car is in the garage, both trucks in the driveway, and DH has a cappuccino in hand. But Majc still wants to go out and play more! See more snow pics here.

On the bright side, I can get some knitting done today! I have some new movies from Netflix and coffee made. I am set! I got all my wrapping done last night! So I am good to go with some down time!

Presents

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man it looked like you guys got really hit yesterday! at east it feels festive!

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home