Friday, January 05, 2007

This and That

It snowed again today. Three times in three weeks the news says. But this is Colorado after all. This was just a dusting here in the Springs. No big deal.

I really like Red Scarf #3. I like the pattern, the yarn. I like it so much, I am thinking of making one for myself. I ordered some yarn from Knit Picks for that purpose. I thought Bubblegum, Ballerina, and Wisteria would go well with this Stampato in my stash. I have alot of Stampato I have noticed. A large basket full in the living room. It is like decor, I change the colors around once in a while to redecorate!

BubblegumBallerinaWisteria

Pink Stampato

We just got done watching It's a Wonderful Life. I love that movie! I know it is a little late for holiday movies, but I watch them all year. I have too many to limit myself to just one season of the year! My DH had never seen it before this evening. He liked it. Good principles is what he said. Knowing what is important in life, family, friends.

Speaking of The Hot Scarf Model. I was reading his contract and he is only obligated to model Finished Objects. Sorry Leisel :( But at the rate I am going, I will have this scarf done this weekend anyway, probably tomorrow even! If actual knitting gets done at knit group - it could happen!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you knit that scarf and don't like it just send it my way. :) The colors are beautiful!!

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL... I didn't expect him to model the UFO's... I was trying to tell you we need you to knit faster!

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he'd never seen its a wonnderful life?! crazy!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home