Monday, January 22, 2007

Mitten Weather

Well, we got more snow again yesterday.
It was a light, pretty snow, fluffly flakes .

snow

Majc enjoys playing in the snow
Majc in the snow


Perfect weather for knitting mittens.
mittens

Specs so far:
Yarn: Plain and Fancy Sheep and Wool, Maroon
left over from previous socks
Needles: KnitPicks size 1 (2.5mm)
52 stitches for a snug fit

I am using the same toe up technique I use for socks.
But that makes these top down mittens I guess.
Funny how that works out.
I am just making the pattern up as I go along.
I was thinking of an afterthought thumb.

BTW, this is my 99th post.
Some people do something special for their 100th post.
Some do "100 Things about Me"
Some do a contest.
I don't know what I want to do, if anything.
What do you think?
Give me your ideas.
I'll have to think about it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

problem is they just keep your fingertips warm at this point!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home