Thursday, January 25, 2007

2 Done, 2 Starting

Finished Objects

Mittens:

My First Mittens

Yarn: Plain and Fancy Sheep and Wool, Maroon
left over from previous socks
Needles: KnitPicks size 1 (2.5mm)
52 stitches for a snug fit
5 1/2 inches until thumb, 1 1/2 inches after thumb
1 inch 2X2 ribbing
Afterthought thumb on 13 stitches

I like them!
They fit great!
Love the yarn, of course!

Moebius:

Moebius

Yarn: Crazy Monkey Yarn
Needles: size 6 KnitPicks Options
Pattern: A Treasury of Magical Knitting by Cat Bordhi
Chapter Three page 26, Purl Ridge Moebius
Cast on 280 stitches
Finished size: 54 inches long, 6 inches wide

Love it!
Wore it to work today.
Was nice for inside, light, not overly warm.
And it will match almost everything :)

Jumping Onto The Needles

I had 3 1/2 oz left over from the moebius.
That is approx 102 grams.
Plenty to make a pair of socks for me!
Yeah! Because I love this yarn, the unusual color!
It wants to be socks!
I must cast on tonight!

I got my box of yarn love from KnitPicks yesterday!

Palette Sampler

This is the Palette Sampler from KnitPicks.
It is even more lovely in person.
Oh, the variety of colors!
I will be cast on for this as well.
This will be the KPPFIC scarf.
I will follow the color chart, but I am making a scarf in the round on DPN's.
Just kind of making it up as I go.

100 Posts

This is my 100th post.
But I am not big on meme's.
I can't think of a contest.
So, I guess I will celebrate by casting on my new projects.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Congratulations on your centenial!
The color palate is beautiful!

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the palete is really beautiful. i love the mobeus

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice FOs!

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home