Sunday, March 11, 2007

Surprise Shower

Bridal Shower

After much planning and preparation, our knit group surprised Phoebe with a bridal shower! It was lots of fun and she appreciated the efforts.

Phoebe's Bridal Shower

more pictures here.

Then Chery forced me against my will to go yarn and bead shopping! She twisted my arm really! hehe
These followed me home:

BeadsSock yarn

Then when we got home, this was waiting:

Cotton sock yarn

Just in time for spring! Cotton sock yarn.

Finished Socks!

I finished the Carousel socks last night.

Carousel Socks

Specs:
Yarn: Claudia Handpainted Yarn, Carousel
Needles: Crystal Palace size 1 (2.25mm)
68 stitches
Cuff: increased to 76 stitches Jaywalker pattern 4 inches 2X2 ribbing

Carousel Socks


I really enjoyed knitting these socks! I will have to try doing the full sock in the Jaywalker pattern sometime.

These are on the needles now:

Pinata sock

MMmmmm Fleece Artist, yummy merino goodness...

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

don't you just hate it when you get forced to go shopping

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home