Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Place

What a wonderful weekend!
Great weather for March in Colorado!
The DH and I took a drive up to Glen Eagle.

Glen Eagle

I made all the pics small, cuz there are a few.
As always, click on any pic to enlarge.

We tried out a new location for knit group.
We like to change it up!
This place is called The Place.

The Place

Anne was wearing her completed KPPFIC.
It looks great!

Anne's Finished KPPFIC


Brie was working on her miniature sweater.
Cute!

Brie's Miniature KPPFIC

I brought my latest socks.

WIP socks

I even have some yarn Pr0n for you!

Lime N Violet yarnLime N Violet yarnCherry Tree Hill

Lime N Violet from Lisa Souza and Lime and Quary from Cherry Tree Hill from my LYS.

Thank you for the nice comments about my coworker learning to knit. She knit all day on Friday and did great! She cast on, knit a square, and bound off. Then in true knitter fashion, she cast on for another square! She wants to join them together for a blanket. Sounds like a plan!

2 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

you've got to love a place to knit wth a fireplace!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Annabelle said...

That looks like a great place to knit. I like the socks you're working on. And I enjoy reading your blog.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home