Sunday, April 01, 2007

You Spin Me Round and Round

We had a spin day at knit group this week! What fun!
Lisa generously invited us into her lovely home to play with fiber, her wheels, and spindles. I got to play and watch the others spin, as they tried to "bring me over to the dark side" of making yarn. We spun, we knit, we ate (it was a potluck also). What more could you ask for on a beautiful Colorado Saturday!

Here are the pics:
(click to enlarge)

Linda Spinning
This is Linda spinning

Lisa spinning
Lisa teaching me how to spin.

My First Homespun
My first homespun.
I need alot more practice!
But it was fun!

Kirsten's Spinning
Kirsten's drop spindle.

Lisa's Penquin
Lisa made this guy at camp and we all want one now!
He is too cute!


sock yarn
Chery twisted my arm and made me go to Knitter's Kove. Against my will! haha I did mention last week that I was going on a yarn diet. That didn't last long! But DH said that it is a diet not a fast. He is such an bad influence! So I bought this pretty sock yarn.


Colorado Blue Sky

Then my DH and I went on a drive and enjoyed the day! The mountains had some snow this week. But it was all Colorado blue sky here in the Springs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home