Sunday, April 22, 2007

Grown Up Dyes

After knit group on Saturday, I stopped at Table Rock Llamas and picked up more dye. They have even more of the jacquard colors than Knit Picks. Lots of pretty colors!

We all had fun at the Pajama Jam last night. There were alot more knitters there than could have been expected. There were all skill levels too. Seasoned knitters and brand new as well. Spinners too! I heard it just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Good for the store! They have one once a month, every third Saturday.

Pajama JamPajama JamPajama Jam

Today, hubby and I spent the morning and early afternoon dying yarn! So much fun. We used a canner and some canning jars, a gas grill, and our imaginations! Here are some of the results:

Hand dyed yarn by MJ

Hand dyed yarn by MJ

Hand dyed yarn by MJ

Hand dyed yarn by MJ

2 Comments:

Blogger wrchili said...

Such beautiful yarns! I've been thinking about trying to dye yarn sometime soon, but I'm afraid I won't be able to figure out how to do it.

Happy Knitting!

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, pretty, PRETTY skeins!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home