Thursday, April 19, 2007

Spring Meets Autumn

I have been looking at a lot of lace lately as I mentioned in my previous post. I found this and this. Lots of eye candy at both those sites! I think I have found a good "starter" pattern or two. I was thinking I should finish Blueberries first. Until then, I need to go search my stash and decide what lace yarn I want to use.

But I was itching to cast on something, so I started another scarf.

Chevron Scarf

And I have been wanting to combine these two yarns since they first ended up next to each other in my knitting basket. The Daffodils (left) looks more autumnal, while the Flower Power (right) looks very spring-like. I needed something simple to take to the Pajama Jam at The Lamb Shoppe this weekend. This will make nice car knitting for the trip too. An easy two row repeat on the scarf and on Blueberries! I can give my mind a rest!

2 Comments:

Blogger SYLVIE said...

I really like the different colors in the yarn! it's the kind of tones I like.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Yarngineer said...

I really like the color combo. What pattern is that again?

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home