Sunday, April 15, 2007

Soy Socks

I finished the Tofutsies socks at work yesterday.

Tofutsies

Yarn: Tofutsies #727
Needles: bamboo size 1 (2.25mm)
64 stitches
3 inches 2X2 ribbing
Russian bind off

We did not get our blizzard, darn!
But the mountains got some snow.
Had to take a shot on the way to knit group.

snow on the mountain

Knit group was fun!

Cheri's sockfingerless glovesAngie's bag

Everyone wanted to show off their projects.
Funny that I have become the photographer, since I was the last one to get a blog. But I do bring my camera almost every week. Saturdays are the best days for pics! We go to knit group, do errands after and drive all around town. Camera in tow.

Thank you all for the kind comments on the feather and fan scarf.

Enjoy your day!

4 Comments:

Blogger brandilion said...

Gratz on the tofutsies socks. I absolutely love Angie's bag. That is great! Do you happen to know if she used a pattern?

10:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the tofutsie socks!! Cheryls sock are great I have a friend using that same yarn! Great gloves what pattern was used for that?

11:48 AM  
Blogger MJ said...

Kirsten wrote that pattern for the gloves and will be offering it soon on her site:

http://kirknits.tripod.com/

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pattern for the entrelac bag is from an old Knitters magazine. It is also available(I think) in a XRX(Knitters mag book) publication. I am double checking on the issue and book title.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home