Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Apple Laine

I did immediately cast on with the Apple Laine yarn. It is luscious! It is really hard to describe its' softness. But I can say that it is like a combination of Mountain Colors Barefoot and Knit Picks Gloss. Just what I was hoping for, and more! The colors are vibrant and random - no stripes or pooling so far. Almost too good to be true. I love this yarn! A joy to knit with!

Apple socks

Specs so far:
Yarn: Apple Laine, Apple Pie, Painted Daisy
Needles: Crystal Palace size 1 (2.25mm)
64 stitches

By the way, the CTH socks did bloom and relax in the wash.
I like them better now!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's beautiful!!

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's my kind of variegation... how pretty!

11:39 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

That is some really nice yarn you've got there!
It is hard to see in the picture, but are they one sock of each color or two of the same? They look almost identical.

10:30 AM  
Blogger mandy said...

that's coming out really nice and random, can't wait to see the FO.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home