Thursday, June 07, 2007

Bridge to Terabithia

What have I been knitting for the past two days? Nothing actually. A shock I know. I shocked myself! See previous post when I admit to how much I knit every day. But I picked up a wonderful book and just could not put it down.

BridgeToTerabithia

It is a very good book. I have heard that some folks read this in school, but this my first time. I was sad to take it back to the library today. I must get my own copy. The DVD is coming out this month. I will probably watch it, and I will probably be disappointed. The books are always so much better than the movie. I think because you can use your own imagination!

When I got home there was a package waiting for me. I know, I have been told that I have more sock yarn than some yarn stores. But this yarn is special.

Steelers

This yarn is called "Steelers" and it is Claudia Hand Painted that I got from The Loope Ewe. I live in Colorado now, but I am originally from Southwestern Pennsylvania, home of the Pittsburgh Steelers. My DH and I are bigtime Steelers fans! So I had to get this yarn! Socks for both of us! Now to pick an appropriate pattern........hmmmmm

2 Comments:

Blogger shopgirl said...

Wow. the Loopy ewe is fantastic.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Ashabee said...

I haven't read that book yet. Maybe I will :)

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home