Monday, July 30, 2007

Treasure Bag

Work knitting is not just for socks anymore! I knit, ripped, and reknit this treasure bag last week at work. I had a necklace that was in need of its own special place of wooly coziness! I took a little ball of sock yarn that I dyed with koolaid, a set of size 1 bamboo dpns and had at it till it looked a reasonable size. It started with a short row heel, then knit in the round, add YO eyelets, and end with a ruffle. Too easy!

Treasue Bag

KnitPicks was kind enough to send me some of their new sock yarn. In all my favorite colors even!

Knit Picks Essential sock yarn

L-R: Meadow Multi, Blue Violet Multi, Peacock Mulit, Shale Multi.
Meteor Twist and Dune Twist in the back

I am still knitting on the Chili Pepper Scarf, 37 inches and growing. And the Waterfall socks are almost done.

We had interesting weather this weekend!
The clouds made for a great photo op!

A Storm BrewingA Storm BrewingLimb Day Picnic 2007
A Storm BrewingA Storm BrewingA Storm Brewing

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

KnitPicks was kind enough?

Were you kind enough to send them some money.

Which yarns are those? I'll be interested in knowing what you think of them.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hey MJ!
Your Treasure Bag is beautiful! I just LOVE your Chili Pepper Scarf too...the colours are so bold and vibrant!!
Great job!
:o)
Rachel

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home