Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Independence Day

american flag flying

Today is a holiday that Americans celebrate our Independence.
Here is a video detailing the history of July 4th.

Since I had the day off, and hubby did not, I met Chery at a local coffee shop to knit. She kindly brought me a present. I won 2 skeins of Koigu (colorway P113) from a drawing that she had to benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

koigu

I love them! Just my colors, like I picked them out myself - LOL!
Thank you Chery!

I Won Koigu!

I worked on a new pair of socks:

Waterfall Rib Socks

Yarn: Knit Picks Gloss, Dusk
Needles: Colonial Rosewood 2.25mm
Pattern: Waterfall Rib, Sensational Knitted Socks p48
Cast on 64 stitches, short row toe
increased to 36 stitches for front

Hope you are enjoying your day!
And celebrating your freedom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home