Thursday, January 01, 2009

Welcoming in the New Year

I am having a wonderful day welcoming in the New Year with an afternoon of knitting. I made a pot of tea - green tea with jasmine. I was sitting down knitting with a video on. But then I stopped and noticed exactly what I was doing, I am knitting a Barbara Walker sweater while watching an Elizabeth Zimmermann DVD. BW and EZ. Two of the best knitters ever, together at the same time in my living room. I just had to stop and say, Wow.

BW and EZ together

It gave me pause. A warm, fuzzy feeling came over me. I knew that you, my friends, would understand this moment.

What a wonderful day and a wonderful start to the year. I hope yours is awesome as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Marr said...

You are so right, what a wonderful combination for the new year.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home