Friday, August 24, 2007

So Much To Celebrate

Today is Hubby's Birthday!

HappyBirthday

And of course one of his gifts was hand knit socks!

Carbon Twist socks

Yarn: Knit Picks Essential Carbon Twist
Needles: bamboo 2.25mm
CO 72 sts
short row heel and toe
7 inches between toe and heel
16 row heel flap
3 inches 2X2 ribbing
Russian bind off

Carbon Twist socks

I do like this new KnitPicks yarn, It knits up all speckled and marbled and random! Very Cool!


Also celebrating....

I was on such yarn overload since my last post, that I totally forgot to mention my Blogiversary was on the 21st! Yeah! Happily blogging for 1 year! I like it. I have a record of my knitting projects and travels and life in general. Plus I have "met" so many of you cool folks on line! Thank you for keeping this fun!

Have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great socks! Lucky guy as they look warm and cozy. Love the speckles as well.

11:14 AM  
Blogger kat said...

congrats on your blogiversary & the socks look great too!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Handsome looking socks! Happy birthday to your hubby and happy anniversary to your blog!

I think that I have forgotten to post on my blog or let you know that the yarn arrived from you before we moved. The move itself was an adventure but they yarn is safe and sound in a box somewhere in this house. Thanks again!!!!

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home