Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Latest Knitting Obsession

As with most addictions, it started out innocent and with good intentions. I wanted to start my Holiday knitting early. Yes, I was thinking December in May. Shocking. I thought that I would make miniatures for gifts this year.
I started with these two mini socks:

Holiday mini socks

Aren't they cute! And fast to make. that is the problem for me. Instant gratification at its' finest.

So, I thought that it would be a good idea to make a mini sock for every regular sock that I have made. I saved the little leftover bits of yarn. So now I have these:

Mini Socks

Now little socks are all that I want to knit. But I really should finish the cardigan that I want to take to Estes next month.

Blue Top Down Cardigan

And I was thinking that I could get my ribwarmer vest done by then too.

Brown Ribwarmer

Now, I dunno.... I am trying to be good and finish what has been started. But obsessions are not logical and do not follow the rules of knitting monogamy, they tempt without mercy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

Hi, I just popped over from the wee tiny sock group on Ravelry. It's so funny, I started by blog, bloglessnomore, the same month you started yours! So from one "blogless" blogger and wee tiny sock knitter to another, hello! I totally agree about the obsessions...I am rarely able to resist them.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home