Saturday, October 06, 2007

A Timely Scarf

Just in time for fall, I finished the Chili Pepper Scarf!

Chili Pepper Scarf

Yarn: KnitPicks Memories Daffodil & Flower Power
(both now discontinued)
Needles: Brittany size 6
Pattern: ZigZag Stripes from Scarf Style pg 33
Pattern mod: slip stitches knitwise, K2tog tbl instead of SSK
Finished length: approx 5 1/2 ft

And I have enough yarn left over to make a matching hat!

Chili Pepper Scarf

I finished another pair of knit-at-work socks.
My coworker calls them "80's socks" haha

Stripe socks
Yarn: Regia Cotton color #5434
Needles: bamboo 2.25mm
64 stitches short row toe and heel
4 inches 2X2 ribbing
Russian bind off

So, I took some more yarn to work.

Sockotta Yarn

Sockotta yarn
Top: 5616
Bottom: unknown stash yarn

Both of these were gifted to me separately. My friends know me so well! Love these colors! And they look nice together. I am knitting all four socks simultaneously, just for fun!

I love fall. Everything about it!
Including fall activities, like a hay ride!

Hay RideHay RideHay Ride

Good friends and nice scenery.

Hay Ride

What a great day it was!

US and Bronco flags

I am not even a Broncos fan, but thought this was cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home